Skip to Store Area:

Ceramics Life

Enjoy FreeShipping≥$80

My Account | Log In |

0 Items
Total: $0.00

Fashion decoration decoration, handicraft decoration, home of handmade ceramic products, wedding T628

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

Fashion decoration decoration, handicraft decoration, home of handmade ceramic products, wedding T628

Follow Us on Pinterest

Availability: In stock.

List Price: $202.50

Price: $162.00

Add Items to Cart Add to Cart

Good news:6 years anniversary,Worldwide free shipping on orders of $80 or more.

Ceramic crafts modern minimalist decoration

Ceramic-Fashion decoration decoration, handicraft decoration, home of handmade ceramic products, wedding T628

"Brand" BENCHER (100% counter genuine)
"Model" T628

"Number" 1 piece
"Dimensions" About 45CM about 12CM in diameter (measurement by hand, some errors)
"Material" High temperature firing porcelain
"Glaze" Matt white and Matt Black
"The weight" NET WT 3KG; gross weight of about 4.5KG
"Applicable" The Hall/living room/dining room/bedroom/study
"Origin" Shanghai
The "remarks" Bottom felt protection design

Ceramic Life-Fashion decoration decoration, handicraft decoration, home of handmade ceramic products, wedding T628

① KVM switch

Matt White | Matt Black-Fashion decoration decoration, handicraft decoration, home of handmade ceramic products, wedding T628

② combinations matching: from left to right followed by T628 Matt White, T10 paprika, T61, Matt White

Matt White | Matt Black-Fashion decoration decoration, handicraft decoration, home of handmade ceramic products, wedding T628

③ combinations matching: from left to right followed by T628 Matt Black, T57, Matt Black
Ceramic Life-Fashion decoration decoration, handicraft decoration, home of handmade ceramic products, wedding T628

④ combinations matching scene case
Other-Fashion decoration decoration, handicraft decoration, home of handmade ceramic products, wedding T628

Brand Ceramic Life
Room layout No
Item No. No
Pattern No
Modeling Other
Color Classification N/A
material Ceramic
style No
Add Your Tags:
Add Tags
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Customer Reviews

1. Perfect! I am satisfied with it and my friends... Review by Crystal
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Perfect! I am satisfied with it and my friends all speak highly of it. Thanks the merchant very much. I'll patronize next time! (Posted on 4/5/12)

2. The watch is really beautiful. It is just the... Review by Valerie
    Quality
    Value
    Price

The watch is really beautiful. It is just the same as the picture shows, and it looks like those expensive ones. Many friends think it is about 3,000 or 4,000 yuan.It worthes the money. Very good! (Posted on 3/4/12)

3. Very good! My wife loves it very much, especailly... Review by Cara
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Very good! My wife loves it very much, especailly the package. (Posted on 2/16/12)

4. It looks just the same as the picture shows. Very... Review by Berg
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It looks just the same as the picture shows. Very lovely! And i am thankful to the merchant, for they sent out the items that very day i required. (Posted on 1/7/12)

4 Item(s)

per page

Write a Review

You're reviewing: Fashion decoration decoration, handicraft decoration, home of handmade ceramic products, wedding T628

How do you rate this product?*
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value