Skip to Store Area:

Ceramics Life

Enjoy FreeShipping≥$80

My Account | Log In |

0 Items
Total: $0.00

Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

Follow Us on Pinterest

Availability: In stock.

List Price: $622.50

Price: $498.00

Add Items to Cart Add to Cart

Good news:6 years anniversary,Worldwide free shipping on orders of $80 or more.

Ceramic-Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

"Brand" BENCHER (100% counter genuine)
"Model" T664

"Number" 1 piece
"Dimension" H23x28x12 (manual measurements, a slight error)
"Material" High temperature firing porcelain
"Glaze" Color glaze
"The weight" NET WT 0.8KG; gross weight of about 1.5KG
"Applicable" Entrance hall/living room/dining room/study/bedroom/kitchen/bathroom
"Origin" Shanghai
The "remarks" Products of each color glazes, glaze is slightly different, random issues

Ceramic Life-Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

Simple modern-Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

Simple modern-Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

Ceramic Life-Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

Shanghai-Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

Shanghai-Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

Match the figure below: T660 containing ADRIAMYCIN purple sand soil mixed with sheep and chicken/T666/T645 Matt white matt black pig cattle/T664 color/T662 color glaze glazed chicken
Ceramic-Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

Brand Ceramic Life
Room layout No
Item No. No
Pattern No
Modeling Animal
Color Classification N/A
material Ceramic
style No
Add Your Tags:
Add Tags
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Customer Reviews

1. Good-looking. It shines brightly before eyes. And... Review by Lance
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Good-looking. It shines brightly before eyes. And it is also suitable for my girl-friend. She also like it. (Posted on 4/12/12)

2. Very funny ceramic fish! It looks much more... Review by Harley
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Very funny ceramic fish! It looks much more better in a darker light than in the picture the merchant has took. And when two were put together, it looks quite wonderful. Great! And the package is tight and safe. I firmly recommend this manufacturer. (Posted on 2/29/12)

3. I'm quite glad that the quality, service and... Review by Dwight
    Quality
    Value
    Price

I'm quite glad that the quality, service and speed of delivery are all good. I'll call on my friend to buy things from this shop. (Posted on 2/7/12)

4. It has been made more delicately than i have... Review by Natividad
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It has been made more delicately than i have imaged. Very beautiful! And the mechant is patient, and he has sent the items quickly. Very good! I'd like to give him a full score and i will patronize next time. (Posted on 1/31/12)

5. Not only do i like the items, but also i like the... Review by Lawrence
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Not only do i like the items, but also i like the package. The package is tight and beautiful. I'm really satisfied. (Posted on 1/27/12)

6. The watch is perfect. My wife likes it very much!... Review by Alexander
    Quality
    Value
    Price

The watch is perfect. My wife likes it very much! The service is good and the delievery speed is fast. (Posted on 1/26/12)

7. My friend bought the good first and then as i saw... Review by Lindsay
    Quality
    Value
    Price

My friend bought the good first and then as i saw it, i found it looked nice and i like it very much, so i bought 8 kinds at one time. And then many friends around me said that they like them the same. In a word they are distinctive. (Posted on 1/20/12)

8. Ectemely good product. It is useful and... Review by Fay
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Ectemely good product. It is useful and beautiful. It will be vey suitable to be a gift. (Posted on 1/16/12)

8 Item(s)

per page

Write a Review

You're reviewing: Festive chicken pottery animals 12 animals decoration-home crafts decorative T664

How do you rate this product?*
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value