Skip to Store Area:

Ceramics Life

Enjoy FreeShipping≥$80

My Account | Log In |

0 Items
Total: $0.00

Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

Follow Us on Pinterest

Availability: In stock.

List Price: $146.25

Price: $117.00

Add Items to Cart Add to Cart

Good news:6 years anniversary,Worldwide free shipping on orders of $80 or more.

Decorative painting mural tapestry of modern simplicity

Animal-Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

【品牌】
BENCHER (counter 100% authentic)
"Model" T608 wall hangings (stereo frameless painting)
(Containing ADRIAMYCIN)/US $ 108 (gold, silver)
"Number" 1 piece
"Dimensions" 40CM*40CM
"Material" High temperature firing porcelain
"Glaze" Containing ADRIAMYCIN/gilded/silver
"The weight" NET WT 1.5KG; gross weight of about 2KG
"Applicable" Hotel/Club/restaurant/store/Villa/Gallery
"Origin" Shanghai
The "remarks" This link was sold gold plated/silver plated two glaze colors, if containing ADRIAMYCIN glaze color is required, please click here (T608 containing ADRIAMYCIN)

Shanghai-Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

"Product map"

I saw a fish; A smile at me of fish. Regardless of the day, night, Every time I pass by, She always swam to me groggy, Smiling at me. Regardless of the weather, days of rain, She seems to be waiting for me, Wait for me to give her a loving gaze of the eye. I want to hold the fish.
Ceramic Life-Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

The living room balcony/courtyard corridor bedroom bathroom elsewhere study-Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

The living room balcony/courtyard corridor bedroom bathroom elsewhere study-Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

Shanghai-Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

Animal-Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

Ceramic Life-Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

Fish is an auspicious and lively stories, particularly in the homonym of the Chinese folk take ease, auspicious pattern snuff bottle of Kyrgyzstan. Smiling fish receives "Ceramic Life" noble, delicate, elegant, minimalist product design concepts to bring vitality to your space and unlimited imagination.

Shanghai-Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608 "Ceramic Life" advocated the simplicity simple people of leisurely life, advocated the fusion between man and nature, advocating unfettered freedom. A philosopher once said that people in this life, that is constantly running away, but constantly eager to return, longing to return to initial the peace of mind home. With her, you get more than just fishing, but also more important catch o (_) o

"Model" "Specifications" "Glaze" "Unit price"
T608 40*40CM Containing ADRIAMYCIN $98
Electroplating gold/silver plating/painting $108

Brand Ceramic Life
Room layout The living room balcony/courtyard corridor bedroom bathroom elsewhere study
Item No. No
Pattern Animal
Modeling No
Color Classification N/A
material No
style No
Add Your Tags:
Add Tags
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Customer Reviews

1. I have received the items and the package is... Review by Gemma
    Quality
    Value
    Price

I have received the items and the package is good. At first, I was afraid that it would been broken on the delivery way, but it seems that i have worried too mech. Haha, it has been packed tightly. In addition, the items is quite good without any defects. Nexr time, i needn't worry when buying it. (Posted on 4/4/12)

2. The items is so good that i have bought several.... Review by Tab
    Quality
    Value
    Price

The items is so good that i have bought several. It looks levish. And it is too delicate to be praised. In addition, i have received very good service. I'm expecailly fond of it. (Posted on 3/8/12)

3. Extremely good! The quality and color are all... Review by Nelly
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Extremely good! The quality and color are all good. Very delicate one! My mother loves it very much. (Posted on 2/26/12)

4. Good-looking. It shines brightly before eyes. And... Review by Evan
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Good-looking. It shines brightly before eyes. And it is also suitable for my girl-friend. She also like it. (Posted on 2/3/12)

5. The items is statisfactory and the manufacturer... Review by Owen
    Quality
    Value
    Price

The items is statisfactory and the manufacturer is reliable. It has been mand attentively and the saler is nice. I am sure i'll patronize next time. (Posted on 1/14/12)

5 Item(s)

per page

Write a Review

You're reviewing: Modern fashion personality creative tapestry on decorative painting wall art stereo frameless painter jewelry T608

How do you rate this product?*
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value