Skip to Store Area:

Ceramics Life

Enjoy FreeShipping≥$80

My Account | Log In |

0 Items
Total: $0.00

Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

Follow Us on Pinterest

Availability: In stock.

List Price: $158.75

Price: $127.00

Add Items to Cart Add to Cart

Good news:6 years anniversary,Worldwide free shipping on orders of $80 or more.

Fashion simple decoration festive

Simple modern-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474
"Brand" BENCHER (counter 100% authentic)
"Model" T474

"Number" 1 piece
"Dimensions" About 21CM about 25CM in diameter (measurement by hand, some errors)
"Material" High temperature firing porcelain
"Glaze" Pearl black stripes/black stripe
"The weight" 净重约3.2KG;毛重约4.5KG
"Applicable" The Hall/living room/dining room/bedroom/study
"Origin" Shanghai
The "remarks" Bottom felt protection design

Ceramic-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

"Dimension"

Ceramic Life-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474
①the positive figure/detail

Pearl black streaks of light black stripes |-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

Simple modern-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

Shanghai-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

Shanghai-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

② combinations matching scene case

Other-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

Other-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

Ceramic-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

"Model" "Specifications" "Glaze" "Unit price"
T474 Diameter of 25CM 21CM Black stripes $118.0
Pearl black stripes $118.0
T475
Diameter of 21CM 19CM Black stripes $88.0
Pearl black stripes $88.0

Pearl black streaks of light black stripes |-Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474
Brand Ceramic Life
Room layout No
Item No. No
Pattern No
Modeling Other
Color Classification N/A
material Ceramic
style No
Add Your Tags:
Add Tags
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Customer Reviews

1. This is my second time to buy here. It is... Review by Blanche
    Quality
    Value
    Price

This is my second time to buy here. It is nice-looking, with high quality. And the service is good. (Posted on 4/14/12)

2. It really worth it. I sent it to my friend as a... Review by Hobart
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It really worth it. I sent it to my friend as a wedding gift, and he loves it a lot. The quality is good. It indeed worthes the money. (Posted on 1/23/12)

3. It looks just the same as the picture shows. Very... Review by Mabel
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It looks just the same as the picture shows. Very lovely! And i am thankful to the merchant, for they sent out the items that very day i required. (Posted on 1/15/12)

3 Item(s)

per page

Write a Review

You're reviewing: Modern minimalist fashion ceramic crafts, Home Interior arranged the decoration, decoration T474

How do you rate this product?*
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value