Skip to Store Area:

Ceramics Life

Enjoy FreeShipping≥$80

My Account | Log In |

0 Items
Total: $0.00

New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660

Follow Us on Pinterest

Availability: In stock.

List Price: $622.50

Price: $498.00

Add Items to Cart Add to Cart

Good news:6 years anniversary,Worldwide free shipping on orders of $80 or more.

Ceramic Life-New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660

"Brand" BENCHER (counter 100% authentic)
"Model" Zodiac decoration potters T660 sheep Zhao k works

"Number" 1 piece
"Dimensions" 17 l *10 w *16.5 high (manual measurement, have some errors)
"Material" High temperature firing porcelain
"Glaze" Containing ADRIAMYCIN purple sand soil
"The weight" Net weight about 1KG; gross weight of about 2KG
"Applicable" The Hall/living room/dining room/bedroom/study
"Origin" Shanghai
The "remarks"

Shanghai-New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660 ① KVM switch

Shanghai-New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660
Ceramic-New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660

Simple modern-New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660
② the profile

Animal-New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660

Ceramic Life-New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660

Animal-New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660

Ceramic-New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660

Brand Ceramic Life
Room layout No
Item No. No
Pattern No
Modeling Animal
Color Classification N/A
material Ceramic
style No
Add Your Tags:
Add Tags
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Customer Reviews

1. It is a kind of fashonable watch and it looks... Review by Genevieve
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It is a kind of fashonable watch and it looks very nice. The service provided is also good. (Posted on 4/14/12)

2. Very good! My wife loves it very much, especailly... Review by Daisy
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Very good! My wife loves it very much, especailly the package. (Posted on 3/30/12)

3. Not only do i like the items, but also i like the... Review by Andrea
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Not only do i like the items, but also i like the package. The package is tight and beautiful. I'm really satisfied. (Posted on 3/22/12)

4. The quality is good and it is beautiful.... Review by Gilbert
    Quality
    Value
    Price

The quality is good and it is beautiful. Moreover, it worthes the money. I'll come to it next time. (Posted on 3/21/12)

5. It is a gift for my mother. My mother says she... Review by Kerr
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It is a gift for my mother. My mother says she likes it a lot, and she is satisfied that it looks much better than the picture shows. (Posted on 3/17/12)

6. The package is very attentive and intact. So is... Review by Tammy
    Quality
    Value
    Price

The package is very attentive and intact. So is the handcraft. It will be a very nice decoration for a new house. (Posted on 3/5/12)

7. It has been cautiously packed, with three layers,... Review by Hilary
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It has been cautiously packed, with three layers, and without damage. It looks really exquisite. (Posted on 2/1/12)

8. This shop wons a good fame.. I have bought two.... Review by Eli
    Quality
    Value
    Price

This shop wons a good fame.. I have bought two. There have been delieved quickly and the quality of them are good. The shop is really reliable. (Posted on 1/3/12)

8 Item(s)

per page

Write a Review

You're reviewing: New products of 12 Chinese zodiac ceramic decoration sheep fashion gifts, decorations send the friend the T660

How do you rate this product?*
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value