Skip to Store Area:

Ceramics Life

Enjoy FreeShipping≥$80

My Account | Log In |

0 Items
Total: $0.00

Simple animal Zodiac decoration, certain home decorations, ceramic crafts gather pigs T666

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

Simple animal Zodiac decoration, certain home decorations, ceramic crafts gather pigs T666

Follow Us on Pinterest

Availability: In stock.

List Price: $622.50

Price: $498.00

Add Items to Cart Add to Cart

Good news:6 years anniversary,Worldwide free shipping on orders of $80 or more.

Ceramic Life-Simple animal Zodiac decoration, certain home decorations, ceramic crafts gather pigs T666

"Brand" BENCHER (100% counter genuine)
"Model" Pig year of the decoration works of potters Zhao k

"Number" 1 piece
"Dimension" 19 l *9 w *11 high (manual measurement, have some errors)
"Material" High temperature firing porcelain
"Glaze" Matt Black
"The weight" NET WT 0.8KG; gross weight of about 1.5KG
"Applicable" The Hall/living room/dining room/bedroom/study
"Origin" Shanghai
The "remarks"

Shanghai-Simple animal Zodiac decoration, certain home decorations, ceramic crafts gather pigs T666
① really making a figure: positive
Shanghai-Simple animal Zodiac decoration, certain home decorations, ceramic crafts gather pigs T666

② really making a figure: negative
Ceramic-Simple animal Zodiac decoration, certain home decorations, ceramic crafts gather pigs T666

③ combination match: H601 bright white, T666 Matt black pig
Modern Chinese style-Simple animal Zodiac decoration, certain home decorations, ceramic crafts gather pigs T666

④ combination match: from left to right followed by T660 containing Adriamycin, H601 bright white, purple sand soil mixed with sheep T666 Matt black pig
Animal-Simple animal Zodiac decoration, certain home decorations, ceramic crafts gather pigs T666

Brand Ceramic Life
Room layout No
Item No. No
Pattern No
Modeling Animal
Color Classification N/A
material Ceramic
style No
Add Your Tags:
Add Tags
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Customer Reviews

1. My friend bought the good first and then as i saw... Review by Astrid
    Quality
    Value
    Price

My friend bought the good first and then as i saw it, i found it looked nice and i like it very much, so i bought 8 kinds at one time. And then many friends around me said that they like them the same. In a word they are distinctive. (Posted on 4/13/12)

2. It is good, worthwhile. And what i'd like to... Review by Tobey
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It is good, worthwhile. And what i'd like to mention here is the good manner of its server. She is quite nice and patient, answering all the things i have asked. I'll patronize next time. (Posted on 4/10/12)

3. It is a kind of fashonable watch and it looks... Review by Emma
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It is a kind of fashonable watch and it looks very nice. The service provided is also good. (Posted on 4/5/12)

4. It looks just the same as the picture shows. Very... Review by Vicky
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It looks just the same as the picture shows. Very lovely! And i am thankful to the merchant, for they sent out the items that very day i required. (Posted on 4/2/12)

5. The watch is good and it fits me very well. It is... Review by August
    Quality
    Value
    Price

The watch is good and it fits me very well. It is just the thing i want. (Posted on 2/25/12)

6. It is for my sister. When she received the... Review by Alva
    Quality
    Value
    Price

It is for my sister. When she received the present, she felt satisfied and praised that it was good-looking and delicate, as well as intact. (Posted on 2/23/12)

7. The quality is good and the price is cheap. The... Review by Sabina
    Quality
    Value
    Price

The quality is good and the price is cheap. The object looks better than the picture. It is out of my expectation. (Posted on 2/1/12)

8. The items are of good quality and it looks the... Review by Audrey
    Quality
    Value
    Price

The items are of good quality and it looks the same as the picture shows. Put at home, it looks very beautiful. (Posted on 1/11/12)

8 Item(s)

per page

Write a Review

You're reviewing: Simple animal Zodiac decoration, certain home decorations, ceramic crafts gather pigs T666

How do you rate this product?*
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value